Question

supply code "Not decided" is coming on Customer Order for Multi site Order for 3 sites

• 5 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Dear All,

I am trying to run the “Multi Site Order” functionality but when the Customer Order is created for second site  then Supply code “Not Decided” is coming dud to this we are not able to proceed further.

Scenario is Site 1 is getting the external Customer Order and raising internal PO for Site 2 and in turn internal CO will be raised on site 2. I have checked all the EDI/MHS settings, sales part , sourcing rule, internal supplier/customer etc but no luck.

Please help on this as i am stuck in this for a long time.

Thanks in advance!

BR

HA

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

What is the sourcing rule for Site SKH which is also Supplier SKH?  That should be what determines the Supply Code to be used depending on Source Set.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

It’s a prerequisite that you need to define the lead times in the supply chain matrix to work the souring rule. When using Int Purch Trans, you need to define the supply chain matrix for the customer from your demand site and supply chain matrix for demand site from the supply site etc.

You can’t use a single occurrence address when using sourcing rule and it doesn’t work. It’s mandatory that the address shouldn’t be a single occurrence address.

Best Regards,
Rasika

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi , @Rasika Lakmal

I would like to re-open the topics , could you tell me why we can’t use a single occurence address with sourcing rules ?

Regards

Nicolas Hao.