this is running FSM 5.7it seems that the service history for request and tasks is delayed in getting to the mobile platformi already checked the sync rules and it happens as a BATCH ALL at 9 PM every night. Nothing has been touched from the OOTB integration. For example i am looking at a request that was closed 10 days ago yet still doesn't show on the mobile platform.However when i initialize the history is immediately there.How can i fix this so that it shows up at least on the daily sync?
The voucher detail currency always populates to the billing currency of the entire request. however, each NPU & PU have billing currency's on them individually. if we were to bill 1 NPU line to a USD bill to and the remainder to a CAD bill to, it will ignore those and only put what is under the request itself, not the specific line items. is there a way to adjust the voucher detail to take the currency from the line itself rather than the entire request?
I am working on a validation business rule that allows only specific people to change a request from CLOSED status to OPEN I figured the best way to do this would be using the REQUEST_EVENT table and CREATED_BY column. However, the event is only created AFTER insert so this wouldn't work. Is there another way to set this rule by the user actively doing it? or are business rules limited to tables & columns? Is this something i would need to do via XML?
Im trying to create a rule that brings up an alert when a unit has been serviced within the last 90 days. I figured this could look at the request unit creation date for the same serial number. Looking at how expressions work i’m unsure how to execute this and hope someone in the community can lend a hand.
I am trying to create a business rule that does the following: When creating a task, look at the default brand on the request_unit and insert the correct template based on that model number. So if Default_Brand = FRANKE then put in FRANKE Task Template. I tried to do this Right now - its putting it on all tasks. I figured this is because i set the value table name and column under the input properties. Must be just matching off all the table values instead of the request unit. The model/request unit isnt put on the task until AFTER the task is inserted so thats why im trying to look back at the request. If it was on the task before insert then this rule wouldnt be so much trouble
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.