Replies posted by AVNELBEBR
@Ruchira , what if the client keeps getting this errors? There are weeks that this happens at least 4 times… In everyone of them he erases the 2.0 folder, but he would like to resolve this for good… Can you tell me why this keep happening or if there is other resolution to this kind of error?
Thank you very much @CSheprutterkey ! We were able to track down the patch we need and should apply it soon! Meanwhile I’ve asked the DBAs to look into the entities as you mentioned! :) Hi @AVNELBEBR and @CSheprutterkey , i’m facing this situation even with UPD14. How did you guys have fixed it? Synchronizing entity MobileObjectEi is taking a long time to complete Sync objects all is not checked in TAS. The user has access only the objects in his site and is about 9k. Tks a lot Hi @lopespetro ! LATIN IFS DEV team did a lot of changes in our customer environment (UPD12) to get if fixed. I couldn’t tell you exactly which of are actually needed to resolve this problem. I do suggest you to open a case to our provider so they can analyse your environment and deliver a package for you.Regards!Elaine
@Technical Outlaws , do you know if FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN can be included in a permission set used by a LTU license? As far as I know, only FND_RUNTIME can be used in a LTU license (or/and other LTU)… But, if that’s the case, is possible to use a LTU license for Aurena users? Thanks in advance! Att., Elaine If the LTU was build for EE, I am not sure that LTU is transferable to Aurena by simply granting FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN, since I wouldn’t expect the EE LTU permission set to contain any projections to start with. Yes, I agree with you. Anyways, could you tell me if it’s possible to create a LTU license for Aurena users since, as far as I know, only FND_RUNTIME is accepted in such type of license?
@Technical Outlaws , do you know if FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN can be included in a permission set used by a LTU license? As far as I know, only FND_RUNTIME can be used in a LTU license (or/and other LTU)… But, if that’s the case, is possible to use a LTU license for Aurena users? Thanks in advance! Att.,Elaine
We are running IFS Applications 10 with authentication using ADFS (sso). 8 hours after logon IFS Applications (IFS EE) crash without possibility to save work first. This is due to technical limitations in the IFS Client and according to IFS Support it will not be registered as a bug. The suggested workaround is to change the below parameters in ADFS to delay the timeout. KmsiEnabled=true SSOLifeTime=1440 These global settings in ADFS we are not allowed to change (for example due to that will affect a lot other applications using ADFS). Anyone else facing this problem? Any suggestions of other workarounds? Regards, Björn Hi @bjoekl ! Could you get this to work?One of my customers uses SSO - ADFS (in Azure) - to login to IFS and wants to set a 90 minutes timeout to inactive sessions. I believe it’ll be accomplished by changing something in ADFS, not in the database. Am I right? Thanks in advance! Regards,Elaine Berenguer Att.,Elaine
I wasn’t able to find anything related to that options mentioned bu Ruchira in IFS V9 Middleware Server Admin Console. @Ruchira , can you tell us if there is such option in IFS V9? If there is not, how can @baris.halici solve this problem in his environment? Regards,Elaine Berenguer
Hi William! Thank you very much for your reply. I’ve made a test using a IFS V10 UPD10 environment and the problem is still the same. I think it’s because of what you said…. IEE uses IE ‘mechanism’ to open the web pages internally. :(I think I’ll have to forward it to IFS Local Support so they can assist us.
Sorry to hear that it didn’t work, could you test to disable the Check for publisher’s certificate revocation and Check for server certficate revocation* in the security settings in IE (Advanced - > security) Also do you block any tls version when logged on true VPN? The IE configuration worked like a charm!!! Thank you very much kjrono! @TriEmmanW , my customer does not use VPN and was getting this error, but afeter disabling the options kjrono indicated in this post, we got the problem solved. Hope it helps you too!
Try to clear the .net download cache area. C:\Users\<user id>\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0 Isolated storage can also be cleared C:\Users\<user id>\AppData\Local\IsolatedStorage and C:\Users\<user id>\AppData\Roaming\IsolatedStorage if roaming location is used. This will force a fresh download of the entire client. Also verify that the url to ifs is included in local intranet zone or Trusted Site. Thank you very much for your response kjrono! Immediately after receiving your reply I forwarded it to my customer and I’ve just received his feedback stating that the problem was not solved. :(
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.