Solved

Project Management

Badge +4

Hi,

Is there a document about the project management module?

icon

Best answer by anbouk 13 March 2023, 14:59

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

you could have a look at the documentation, e.g. on the project execution bit

https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/22r2/ProcessModels/Process_Model/ProjectExecution.htm

Regards Erik

Badge +4

Thank you. I have reviewed this part before. I wanted a pdf where the processes are explained more simply, such as a solution document. Do you have such a document?

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Not really, you could try the sales materials here:

https://www.ifs.com/solutions/capabilities/projects

Badge +4

Thank you. I will check this link

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

Here is a document that takes you through the project solution.

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Busra Akcan 

this module is very complex. I recommend you to contact a consultant.

Badge +4

@anbouk Thanks a lot. 

Badge +4

@Link I am consulting.

Badge +3

Hi Team,

Project milestones can be linked with Activity and Invoicing plan?

Thanks

Varshini

Badge +3

Hi team,

While Creating the Invoice Plan for the project Milestone, Report Code Needs to be established.

How to Add a report Code to the Invoice Plan Could some one Elaborate, if any PDF’s, Documents or Vedio Links that would be Helpful  for the better Understanding.

Thanks

Varshini Chittur

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

Here is a document that takes you through the project solution.

Regards,

Antony

Nice document @anbouk, thank You. I am an SCM guy who wants to move into Projects, and this document provides me a good starting point. I know the Cloud Docs are available online, but I thought the pdf you shared has everything important covered in a nutshell about Project Management. 

Are these ‘Solution Overviews’ in IFS Cloud open to everyone? For instance if I want to go through this kind of an overview for SCM, where can I find that document? 

Badge +3

Hi Team,

I would like to know in Resource Management Module we have Define Resource Requirement option.

May I know where that can be defined and how does it impact what is the functionality.

Also let me know does this functionality exists.

Thanks 

Varshini chittur

Badge +3

Hi Team,

I would like to know in Resource Management Module we have Define Resource Requirement option.

May I know where that can be defined in IFS Cloud and how does it impact what is the functionality.

Also let me know does this functionality exists.

Thanks 

Varshini chittur