Question

PLS-00201: identifier 'ACTIVITY_TASK_CFV' must be declared

• 9 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi

I have a PM who is trying to add a demand line from Task in Project Navigator.  When she tries, she gets this error.  I signed into IFS and used the same profile for the PMs and I could not replicate the error.  She says that she is the only person that gets the error.  

The full error is:

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: ORA-06550: line 6, column 298:

Failed executing statement (ORA-06550: line 6, column 298:

ORA-06550: line 0, column 0:

PL/SQL: Compilation unit analysis terminated)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.ParseErrorHeader(FndBuffer buffer, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.UnMarshalResponseHeader(Stream responseStream, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommandReader.Read(Boolean prepare)

at Ifs.Fnd.Data.ADONetProvider.FndAPCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Does she have the custom fields not enabled or hidden on the view where she is adding the demand line?

Have you tried clearing her cache and forcing everything to be reloaded?  Have seen weird things for individual users fixed when nothing else follows logic to fix.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Shawn

No she does not have custom fields. 

I am not able to access the link.  Is there another place to go?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Hmmm, I thought that Community link would be open to everyone.  Here is the content:

RESOLUTION/ANSWER:

1. Log into Windows computer that’s having the problem
  2. Make sure that no IFS windows are open (don’t keep any IFS windows open)
  3. Open Command Prompt (CMD) from Windows Start
  4. In the command prompt type (or copy and paste) below command and press enter to execute; rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache
  5. Clear/delete all files in the 2.0 folder in the below directory to clear cache stored under appdata;
    C:\Users\<YOUR_USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
  6. Download the application again from the URL
  7. Log into IFS, you may see the “Downloading feature pack” dialogue when you open a new window so download that as it shall reload with latest content.

The error is related to a custom view.  If she doesn’t have custom fields, there seems to be an underlying custom element that is being checked when she attempts to add the row.  Have you observed the function using the Debug console to see if the error is more clear?  You would have to do it with her session if you aren’t able to recreate it otherwise.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi

Thank you.  I will have her try it.