Question

Cant find an event when I send an e-mail

• 13 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 10 replies

After finishing a sales order, I click to print order confirmation and set to send me an e-mail and type my e-mail. It works perfectly.

But, I would like to edit the subject and the e-mail body. However, I can’t find where I change it.

I already check all the e-mail events and there is nothing related to this.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks!

Fernando

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

If you want to be able to adjust the subject/body i think you are better of using either Report Rules with Action Type ‘Email’ or an Event action based on the PDF_REPORT_CREATED

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

You can’t change the subject and email body.

These are hardcoded in PRINT_JOB_API

Badge +5

Hey!!

I need to edit this subject e-mail.

Is there a way to do it???

Badge +5

Hey!

I am trying to create an Event Action based on the PDF_REPORT_CREATED.

The subject e-mail need to contain the “Customer_no” from “Customer Order” screen.

How can I add this field “Customer_no” if I can’t customize a field, because PDF_REPORT_CREATED is an event from IFS and I can’t change it.

is There a way to add this field in my Event Action?

Thanks!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You have a couple of pre defined parameters called PDF_PARAMETER_1, PDF_PARAMETER_2, etc.

Their content is different depending on which report it is. What they contain can be found here per report: https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/22r2/Procurement/AboutEmailReports.htm

I don’t know which report you are trying to e-mail but the reports that are connected to customer seems to have customer id (customer no) in parameter PDF_PARAMETER_2

Badge +5

Please, anyone could help me in this case?