Solved

Which Procedure Is Working When Database Saving From Advanced Planning Board To IFS?

• 23 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
  • Hero (Employee)
  • 60 replies

Hello,

Let me know which procedure can do this. I have some problems about shop order status, so i have to check procedure but i did not found anywhere. Is there a debug or something i mean in APB?

Best regards.

icon

Best answer by Eranga Jayatissa 19 April 2021, 11:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Probably i should give you more spesificially details about the problem.

When i schedule to our shop orders and save to prod database on advanced planning boards, if the shop order include outside work center, it is updated status to “Planned” from “Released”. So when done this situation, system removed all related purchase requistions and purchase orders automatically on my case.

I want to stop this remove procedure, so i want to know which prosedure is doing this.

Best regards.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

You can enable debug console for APB using the registry settings. You can identify the method calls which execute at the time when you save scheduled shop order through APB using debug console.

To enable debug console, you can go to below path and set YES to debug console option.

Go to Registry Editor → Computer → HKEY_CURRENT_USER → Software → IFS → IFS Scheduling → Database Alias → User → Site name → MFG → Settings → Server Trace

But this is not available in 21R1 cloud release.

Best Regards,

Eranga

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thank you so much @Eranga Jayatissa its working very well !!

Badge +2

Hi @0guz ,

Have you found the procedure causing the status update? As we have the same situation, that would be helpful.  

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @tantekin Just use debug in IFS after regedit configuration at above.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

I’m using Cloud. I cannot find the debug console back.

However, I want to avoid that my shop order are released after rescheduling. They are in DOP and releasing them has updating consequences. How do I avoid that shop orders are release after rescheduling and saving?