Solved

Using Siemens TeamCenter with IFS

• 16 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

We have a request for implementing an interface between TeamCenter, the PLM system of Siemens with IFS10.

Do you have it up and running or have you looked at it. I don’t need full specs here, more a sense of how difficult it would be to prepare such an interface or that it can be bought from a partner or Siemens.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by MikeArbon 21 January 2020, 09:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

We have an interface between Teamcenter and IFS. I was involved in an early version many years ago of which we designed to use the IFS Engineering module side of things. I have not been involved in the latest of which we have with v9.

Let me know what information you might like. I can ask my colleagues for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thank you for your info. Unfortunately, the request is no longer needed (it was for a prospect that decided to go for another ERP solution). Good to know however that there are options to link Teamcenter and IFS.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We have an interface between Teamcenter and IFS. I was involved in an early version many years ago of which we designed to use the IFS Engineering module side of things. I have not been involved in the latest of which we have with v9.

Let me know what information you might like. I can ask my colleagues for you.

I am also interested in that interface. Could you please share with me some details?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@MikeArbon is it possible to let me know of the details on how you integrated IFS with Teamcenter please?

Regards,
Antony

Badge +3

@fabioventuruzzo

Hi Fabio,

You may want to take a look at the Agni Link connectors for 

IFS

and

Siemens Teamcenter

Hope this helps,

Ricardo.