Question

STUCK thread while executing native sender: 'HTTP_SENDER1'

Badge +2

Hi,

I’m trying to call an endpoint and pass some data in xml format to it.

However, I’m getting the following error:

STUCK thread while executing native sender: 'HTTP_SENDER1'

Both my IFS application and the endpoint are inside the same network, so there isn’t any firewall blocking it.

Both the endpoint and the error message are given in the screenshot (in red).

Please advise on how I can solve this issue.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi,

Probably worth installing Postman or SoapUI in the IFS Application server and running the post manually from there to see if you can recreate the same issue. Would be much easier to identify where the issue is you can recreate the issue that way.

Cheers

Badge +2

Thanks for the reply. I have already installed Postman in the same network and tried hitting the endpoint from there and it works. But when I try the same on IFS it gives me this error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi,

In case you have not done the same by installing Postman in the same VM where the application server is running i suggest you do that as well. Assuming you are working on a secured network there is a chance that the security setup for the server is different from a client that is running in the same network. Thing to look out for would be proxy servers used for web traffic coming out of the servers. I’ve recently come across a situation with a different software where a proxy authentication gets triggered only for connections initiating from background processes since the services are started using local system accounts rather than a domain account. If this is the case you might want to run the node manager service with a domain service account rather than the default local system account.

Cheers

Userlevel 1
Badge +2