Solved

Prerequisites to take care of prior to Implementation

• 20 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

I have just joined a manufacturing/defence company that has chosen IFS apps 10 as their erp of choice. I have supported users in the past but never been part of an implementation. 

They are asking me to put together a list of information we need to gather from the users that will help the implementation and config. Does anyone have any pointers/document?

The only info I have is that IFS has listed these modules as within the scope: Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Project, Human Resources, Health & Safety, Maintenance, Program Management, Production (work orders etc.)

icon

Best answer by Yasas Kasthuriarachchi 20 April 2021, 09:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I would suggest referring IFS Scope tool as well

• IFS Scope Tool is a tool to quickly design, document and visualize IFS Solutions. It is used to frame the Scope so both parties understand what is included and what will be delivered in the implementation project.

Also there is  valuable information at : https://community.ifs.com/product-release-notes-113 if you have registered access as a customer or partner.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks yasas.

I cant access those links though, how do I get access?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @signils,
You need to register to IFS Community as a Partner of IFS Customer to view the relevant URLs specified. I noticed you have selected ‘Just Visiting’ as of member type and haven’t authenticated with Customer or partner email. You will need to verify that and register using customer / partner email based on who you are, to view those sections :)
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thanks yasas.

I cant access those links though, how do I get access?

I’ve sent you a private message so that we can get your profile and permissions updated.