MES Integration

• 3 October 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14
  • Superhero (Employee)
  • 174 replies
All,
Has anyone done an interface between IFS Applications and a MES application?
I am interested to find out more details.

Thanks
Antony

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Yes, we have made a full integration between IFS App 10 and our MES system. Our MES is talking to IFS with BizTalk. It has been a lot of work but we have been live since may 2019. We built several imterfaces together with IFS developers and internal developers.
Userlevel 6
Badge +14
Mattias,
Are you able to share which MES you have integrated into please?
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
It’s built on Wonderware InTouch
Badge +2

We have build an integration to 3R which is a planning and MES tool (for the welding robot mainly), using webservices to application 9 and Oracle middleware in between. We are not live yet.

Regards Erik

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Antony - good to see you at WoCo.

We have an Apps9 interface to and from FlexNet MES.  The interface was originally deployed for Apps7 but remained solid when we upgraded to Apps9 with no real changes needed.  

I will also note that we are in the process of looking to reimplement/update FlexNet so some changes may be on the horizon.

Nick

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We did an interface at Grupo Arania with Inplanta (spanish sites) and Proteo (slovakia sites). We send the list of master parts, SO headers, SO materials and SO operations from IFS and we receive production details, scrapped parts and by product from MES. We also implemented component manual issue from PROTEO for real consumption purposes. These interfaces went live on APPS9 in 2018.

Badge

All,
Has anyone done an interface between IFS Applications and a MES application?
I am interested to find out more details.

Thanks
Antony

LYNQ MES is fully integrated to IFS version 9 and 10. Check out on lynqmes.com