Manuel Pegging Problem

• 14 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Sidekick
  • 10 replies

Hi everybody,

I’m trying to peg my customer order line to shop order but ı cant see any shop order. There is  a shop order for this material and they all have same supply Code(Invent Order) but still cant see it.

What can be the problem?

Thank You!

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 15 October 2020, 03:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Amy,

You will have to change the supply code to  ‘Shop Order’ on customer order line then it will create shop order . Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Hi Amy,

You will have to change the supply code to  ‘Shop Order’ on customer order line then it will create shop order . Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

No...I disagree.  She doesn’t want a new shop order for the same item, she wants to peg the existing shop order to the customer order line.  In fact, that violates one of the pre-requisites of Manual Pegging.

• At least one un-pegged customer order line and one free purchase order line or shop order for the same inventory part, site, condition code, ownership, owner and Configuration ID must exist. To peg rental order lines, at least one free purchase order line should exist.
  • The supply code on the customer order line  must be Inventory Order.
  • The customer order line must not be in status CanceledDelivered or Invoiced/Closed.

Also….make sure that the existing lines are not already Reserved against any existing customer order lines.