Question

In Aurena log for page publish

• 22 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello,  I need to find a way to view when a Aurena screen change was published.  We have a screen that has gotten some configuration stuck and will not save without error’s.  Would like to track down a way to see publish actions that have taken place on that screen to try and see what caused this and possibly rollback to that timeframe.

Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @clint1028 ,

Is that mean you get errors when publish ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @clint1028 ,

If you do not get  useful information in log window and (chrome) developer tools then I suggest you to check the odata provider log. 

Locate the below file and change the level info to ‘debug’

log file is saved in below location.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello Dumeesha,

Thank you for your response.  In this case it is not about the publish.  We have developed customization’s on the Change Request page which is the LU EcoRequest.  We have added several custom fields to the LU and placed them on the Aurena screen.

With out warning our custom fields list was reverted to a previous list of custom fields.  I was originally thinking of this happening through a publish action, however now after additional time thinking about it I think the changes would have had to come through an ACP Application Configuration Package.  

Does the system track a history of when ACP were imported?

Thanks,

Clint

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @clint1028 ,

If you need to know the time of ACP is imported, following would be useful.

Let’s think that the ACP is already published, then if you go to inside the ACP you may be able to identify it by the definition changed date.