Question

IFS LOBBY TITLE DINAMIC

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

1 :

1.) I made the Title for the item dynamic with the # TODAY # command.

2.) Can we give a parametric value to the field which is the item?

3.) Can a dynamic value be assigned to lobby elements with lobby tools as in the title? For example, write the month automatically.

As far as I researched, while the page title is dynamic, the lobby elements are not

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

You should be able to do the same thing with the individual lobby elements if you put #TODAY# in the title of the element. In the example below, I put #NOW# that displays a date/time in my lobby element.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8
Hello @Anna 
Is there a list of commands I can type in this field?I just want to see the time information.
Userlevel 7
Hello @Anna 
Is there a list of commands I can type in this field?I just want to see the time information.

Don’t know if there’s a list but you can add both Context Substitution Variables e.g. #NOW#, #TODAY#, #USER_ID# etc. and also parameter values e.g. $LOBBY_PARAM1$

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @anmise 

I just want it in hh24: mi: ss format.

Userlevel 7

Hi @anmise 

I just want it in hh24: mi: ss format.

The use #NOW# as @Anna suggested.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@anmise 

Yes, this command provides date and time information.Now format yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ssWhat I need is hh24:mi:ss

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

If you reference within IFS, any date field that is searchable has a down arrow listed. If you scroll down, those #%# values are built in IFS functions that give you a certain date/time.

Userlevel 7

@anmise

Yes, this command provides date and time information.Now format yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ssWhat I need is hh24:mi:ss

As far as I know there’s no CSV for just time. What’s the use case?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8
@Anna I get it but only time information is not available here :(
Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @ADNAN 

You can see all variables from;

SELECT * FROM ifsapp.context_substitution_var

The context_substitution_var_api has Get_Client_value__ function. You can add any date format here.

After that, you must define a variable on context_substitution_var_tab table using api. You can see an example below.

Good luck.