Question

How do I track what Lots went with each Shipments?

• 11 December 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 19 replies

I will take an order for 96,000 lbs and will have multiple shipments against that 1 line.  How do I know which lots went with each shipment?  I have checked Lot Batch History and this shows all Lots for the Customer Order, not the individual shipments.  

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Could you make custom field to lot batch history? Connect CO line to shipment, reletion is not one-to-one so need to list all shipments for line.

Or create some quick report.
Eg delivery note analysis for shipment printout show lot numbers, so there is possible to look how standard system make connection and where data is fetched. (Sorry, just now I don’t have possibility to dig that)

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

‘Reserved Shipment Lines Attached to Handling Units’ will give you everything but Shipment number (i.e. Order/Line/Rel, Lot number) so you could use that with a custom field linking the shipment to the handling units?

Or ‘Picked Pick List Lines’ may be another option.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

To add to this, we are looking at how do we look historically at shipments to know which Lot # was shipped with the shipment.  We do not use Handling Units.  I would think that this is somewhere in IFS.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Would Picked Pick List Lines work for you, that will have an Order reference, shipment ID and lot numbers? 

Alternatively, a Query Builder/Quick report on the CUSTOMER_ORDER_RESERVATION table?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

The Picked Pick LIst shows me what is getting ready to ship, I’m looking at shipments that have been fully processed and shipped/invoiced and closed.  I’ll look at CUSTOMER_ORDER_RESERVATION and see if it keeps the details post invoiced/closed.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

The CUSTOMER_ORDER_RESERVATION does contain the data, the screen (CUSTOMER ORDER LINE RESERVATION ANALYSIS) does not show because of the Default Where on the screen.  I’m all good...thanks for the help!