Question

In IFS Apps 10 Update 11 Aurena, we have found the following question/issue on the Product Structure screen (Engineering > Structure > Product Structure > Product Structure)

• 23 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

In IFS Apps 10 Update 11 Aurena, we have found the following question/issue on the Product Structure screen (Engineering > Structure > Product Structure > Product Structure)

When we minimize the record selector tile view by clicking the << button, there is no alternative method to select records (i.e. the dropdown menu which is usually shown across the top of the screen is missing).

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Appears to be a shortcoming in any page where you can have a tree view in the record selector. Pages such as Routing and Part Cost also do not have the dropdown list available, while pages such as Inventory Part have it available, even with the record selector open (UPD12 shown below).

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Elath De Silva 

I hope you are referring to this button. This is from the UPD11 environemnt.

Once you hide the records, the same button will be shown as ‘>>’ - Refer below image

So the alternative or the way to select records is expand the record selector using the above button.

The dropdown button you are referring is normally available in IEE. As far as i know, such drop down is not available in Aurena. 

Hope this provides more clarity and if so please mark as the best answer  😊