Customer Order line history - Document Text

• 27 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Can I add changes to Document Text to be see in the Customer Order Line History? We want to log changes.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @arebbeadle ,

This is not possible without a customization I think. However, if your requirement is to log/audit the changes to document texts in the application, you can enable history logging for document texts. But, you cannot enable it for document texts in only the customer orders. When you enable history logging for document texts, logs will be created for every document texts in the application.

You can create a new custom page or quick report to view and share these logs with the users.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Thank you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Guys, 

How to locate Document_Text_tab in solution manager> Monitoring > History Log configuration ?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Guys, 

How to locate Document_Text_tab in solution manager> Monitoring > History Log configuration ?

Thanks

Hi @WebVirajW ,

It’s under General Inventory and Distribution.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thank you Thushitha!

Follow-up question. How do we locate the folder tree we need to look for given LU or TAB?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @WebVirajW ,

Below is how I find it.

We can find the component ID to which the particular logical unit is belonged from the System Info.

Since History Log Configuration contains the Component name, you can find the name of the component ID from the Installed components screen.

Hope this helps ?

Thanks,