Question

Cloud Engineering PDM Basic Data Defaults - no Unit Code

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, Is Unit Code sill available to set as a default in Cloud?

In Cloud I am not finding Unit Code in the Defaults screen (Engineering PDM Basic Data).

I have looked in both Could 21R1 and 21R2, different customer environments. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

It looks the same to me in Cloud (21R2) as it is in V9 IEE, that is if this is the Unit Code you are referring to.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thank you for the feedback. Out of 3 Cloud environments I have checked the Unit Code is not appearing on the DEFAULTS screen. It is not a matter of viewing columns, it is the data record not appearing. Two of the environments are 21R2 and one is 21R1. I will have one of the customers log a case and see how to resolve this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

HI @ENTVALERM ,

This was missing in 21R1 and now has been included in 21R1 SU15 and 21R2 SU6.

I assume the SU of your environment is something below that. Could you please check  ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Tharindu,

In the User Account Settings of the most recent Cloud environment available to me, I find the following - should I read this as   version: 21 R2 SU0 ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Tharindu,

In the User Account Settings of the most recent Cloud environment available to me, I find the following - should I read this as   version: 21 R2 SU0 ?

@ENTVALERM yes, that is correct. It is in SU0

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks, I’ll inform the customers this is resolved in SU6.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We seem to have the exact same issue in 22.1.1. I can’t find any fix for this in any of the released service updates (incl SU5). Has it been fixed for 22R1?

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@Tharindu Illangasinghe I also have the same issue in a customer’s 22.1.1 environment.