Question

Change Order Templates

• 26 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

In my previous company I was using Apps 9 & had change order templates in the basic data, In my new company we are using Apps 10 & the change order templates are not in the basic data. Has this feature been removed or replaced?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ZX14PR,

There are no such standard basic data to have a change order template, probably that might be customized in your APP9.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Are you referring to Change Order(s) that have been Saved As Template, which a user could then use to create a Change Order with most of the information pre-populated?

If so, these templates need created manually and saved as such.

Badge +1

Thanks for your replies, The templates was definitely in the basic data & not change orders that had been saved as templates (although this could be the solution going forward), I presumed the template basic data  was part of the out of the box solution as I was the SME for the implementation & was not a customization I requested. 

The template basic data consisted of a table with CO Line, CO Line Description, Responsible ID, CO Action No, Action Description, Responsible ID & CR Type

This would then populate the change order on creation based on the value in the CR Type.