Question

Cannot view "Assembly" and "Disassembly" type MRO Shop Order Operations in "Shop Order Operations" window

• 23 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Community,

According to Application Online Documentation, we can use Shop Order Operations window to view and edit details of shop order operations that are of order type Manufacturing, Repair, and Prototype.

But does anyone know what is the reason for not allowing “Assembly” and “Disassembly” type shop order operations in Shop Order Operations window?

Best Regards,
Shani

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @Shani Fernando ,

I believe there is a technical limitation behind this. A similar requirement has been raised with regards to Shop Order Materials window as well. 

It is better if you create an Idea for Shop Order Operations window as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Tharindu Illangasinghe,

Thank you. Yes, it seems.

I created an idea for this requirement as well. Hope this will be considered for a future release.

Best Regards,
Shani

Badge +1

supporting the operation of the proposed solution during and post implementation as per the contract. Successful Bidder to this RFQ shall be.

Badge +1

supporting the operation of the proposed solution during and post implementation as per the contract. Successful Bidder to this RFQ shall be.

Thanks...KrogerFeed

Badge +1

This is a very informative blog for me. I am very much benefited after reading this blog. Keep sharing.MyGroundBiz

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

This is already available in IFS Cloud 21R1 and latter releases