Question

IPAP Planning Data Report?

• 10 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to generate a report that is exportable to Excel of the information on the IPAP / Planning Info tab for all/many parts? In other words, a table view of all/many parts (query’able) that lists inventory part no, last year in/out, current year in/out etc etc. I need to be able to get the usage information (for all parts transacted) into Excel to be further analysed.

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

If you know the SQL query tool in IFS you can see in the System Info in which view you need to look. When you execute Select * from INVENTORY_PART_PLANNING you will get all the data in the table which you can export to excel using a regular output channel. (Figure 1)

If you do not want all you can use the query dialog box to add a WHERE clause. (figure 2.1&2)

Select * from INVENTORY_PART_PLANNING WHERE planning_method = 'N’

Figure 1

Figure 2.1

Figure 2.2.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, thanks but I’m not that familiar with the SQL query tool. Can you show some more screenshots for a SQL query on the info that’s on the IPAP/Planning Info tab? I really want to just dump this data for all parts (just for parts that have an In/Out >0).

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

This is the Query tool;

And I think you need to use the following query in the SQL statement box;

This selects the parts that have in OR out > 0.

select *
from INV_PART_CONFIG_PROJECT_1
where 
(Inventory_Part_Period_Hist_API.Get_Total_Issued(CONTRACT, PART_NO, CONFIGURATION_ID, Statistic_Period_API.Get_Previous_Year(Statistic_Period_API.Get_Stat_Year_No(SYSDATE)), null) > 0) OR (Inventory_Part_Period_Hist_API.Get_Total_Received(CONTRACT, PART_NO, CONFIGURATION_ID, Statistic_Period_API.Get_Previous_Year(Statistic_Period_API.Get_Stat_Year_No(SYSDATE)), null) > 0)

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, thank you, that is really helpful. I can see what that is doing. Sorry to ask another question. If I just wanted to use that query (>0 transactions) but only list Part No and the values for LastYearOut, LastYearIn, YearOut and YearIn, how would I modify the SQL query to display that?

Thanks!