Solved

Is there a way to set IFS in order Supervisor can only authorize not confirm time reportings in HR?

• 16 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

a customer has the following requirements:

Employees needs to enter and confirm their clockings/time reportings. Supervisor needs to be able to view confirmed times and authorize the times of their supervised employees, but they should NOT be able to confirm (or change) the times of their supervised employees.

Is this setting/configuration possible in HCM with Standard functionalities? How? Do you have similar requirements?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Siri

icon

Best answer by LenaicDAVID 20 November 2020, 15:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Siri,

You can try by creating a new HR access attribute that allows only the change of status from Confirmed to Authorized and vice versa. 

Best regards

Lénaïc

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Lenaic,

thanks for your reply, unfortunately this does not help, the supervisor is still able to confirm:( Itested it.

Best regards,

Siri

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Siri,

Can you share screenshots of the Access role and Access attributes assigned to this supervisor ?

Maybe this change of status remains allowed by another attribute.

Lénaïc

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Lenaic,

thanks for coming back to my topic, please find the print screen of the Role with its attribute and the attribute itself (which I set according to your instructions):

I had a look myself, but I don’t think that other attributes are influecing the Authorization of Time Cards, as far as I can see those are connected to other LU. Or am I wrong?

BR,

Siri

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Siri,

You can forget my first proposition. It doesn’t work. I thought that the status was registered behind AUTH_ID but it is not. I did that for another LU (VacancyRequest) where we have access to the status.

Anyway, here is another suggestion:

I tested it and it seems to work as expected.

Shall you try ?

BR

Lénaïc

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Lenaic,

great, that works. Many, many thanks and have a good weekend:slight_smile:

BR,

Siri

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Great !