Solved

IFS Time Tracker 10 Setup/ Work Instructions

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 14 replies

Hi 

I wanted to see if anyone has any setup documents or work instructions for IFS Time Tracker 10. I’ve found some setup information on the forums. I haven’t been able to find any work instructions for the actual app as well. I currently have a customer that is planning on using it but have requested more information and documentation. 

Thank you in advance for any help and information!

Thank you,

Nik K

icon

Best answer by Tharindu Sapukotana 10 May 2021, 13:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Nik,

I’ve attached here the Introduction and the User Guide for Time Tracker for Apps 9. There are no major changes from Apps 9 to 10, so you can refer these for Apps 10 as well.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Tharindu

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Tharindu Sapukotana - Thank you so much for the detailed documents! I appreciate that very much!

I have another question for you. Is it possible to change the day of the week that the Calendar starts on? My customer’s work week is Sunday through Saturday and that is reflected in IEE on Time Registration. However, the Time Tracker App doesn’t seem to let you change that (or at least we didn’t see a way).

Just some details, in case you need it: They are Job Controlled Hours, Manual Results, have a Day Type Dependent Schedule that starts on Sunday, the Work Time Calendar for the Company is set  start on Sunday as well. Their Resources are using the HR Schedule as well. 

Thank you in advance for your help again!

Thank you,

Nik Kumar

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Nik,

Unfortunately it’s not possible to change the week start date dynamically in the existing app. But we will add this as a candidate for future development. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Tharindu