Solved

CRITICAL WORK ORDER IN MPB

• 31 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi,

I’m using MPB to schedule work orders and the option priorize critical service is not working right.

Does anyone know what logic IFS uses?

E.g. Criticality and Priorite is considered by alphabetic asc order, or line number order, or another else?

tks a lot.

icon

Best answer by samuelandlopes 18 September 2020, 03:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Anyone?

Userlevel 7

Hi,

I’m using MPB to schedule work orders and the option priorize critical service is not working right.

Does anyone know what logic IFS uses?

E.g. Criticality and Priorite is considered by alphabetic asc order, or line number order, or another else?

tks a lot.

It looks like all of your work is flagged as critical, or am I missing something?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

yes. they’re all critical. But MPB is not considering the order as set up in critical work.

The Rnd and GSO are analyzing the case if it’s system issue. One guy from Rnd told me that the priority and criticality should be number, not letter. I did another scenario and i’m waiting their answer.

Userlevel 7

yes. they’re all critical. But MPB is not considering the order as set up in critical work.

The Rnd and GSO are analyzing the case if it’s system issue. One guy from Rnd told me that the priority and criticality should be number, not letter. I did another scenario and i’m waiting their answer.

Hm, ok. I thought critical work was binary i.e. a work task is either critical, or not. Let me know how you go.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

hi, Rnd explained that MPB just consider the flag critical work, it does not sort by the line numbers that you create in basic data or primary and second criteria.

The customer requested a customization to do this kind of sort according the sequence in critical work data base.

Tks