Question

Cant un-authorize Time Registration Apps 8

• 2 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 2 replies

I need to un-authorize a employees time registration due to error and the direct supervisor who approved the time is off sick, as the system manager with IFSAPPALL per set I Cant seem to un-authorize employees time registration due to incorrect time bookings, I have all the permissions granted and am a HR application manager.

Any ideas please?????

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MrB ,

Do you get any error when unauthorizing? 

If it is related to the authority,  please check the Authorization Level given for the authority attribute for your position? The value should be higher than the direct supervisors value.

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi, Many thanks for your reply but the settings are similar as per your screenshots the engineering team leader has the setting TIME to authorize the time bookings of his subordinates and I have AUTH which is the higher authority position

Position access
supervisor level
Higher level authoriser

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MrB ,

Thanks for the details. According to the screen prints, the attribute value given for both TIME and AUTH for ‘Time and Attendance authorization level’ is 100. If you both have the value 100, you may not be able to do changes. 

As informed above, you should have higher value, than 100. For example, you can change AUTH attribute values to 150 for example. 

Then you will be able to unauthorize.

Hope this will solve the issue. 

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thanks, that’s great and works correctly now