Solved

reduce 5 decimal places to 0 decimal places in lobby element

• 20 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 12 replies

I have a bar graph with currency as the data points but it keeps coming up with 5 decimal places for the formatt.  Is there a way to make it have 0 decimal places.  I have the column in the data element set to currency already.

icon

Best answer by CallumW 24 March 2020, 13:48

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7

There should be a rounding option in the element designer(pretty far down) or you could use round(column,0) in your data source. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I have tried both of your suggestions, it still looks like this.

Do you have any other suggestions?  I have also tried to_char(round(total_amount),0),’L999,999,999,999’)  but the lobby element wont work that way.

Userlevel 7

I have tried both of your suggestions, it still looks like this.

Do you have any other suggestions?  I have also tried to_char(round(total_amount),0),’L999,999,999,999’)  but the lobby element wont work that way.

What does your data source look like? What if you just set the column to currency? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

When i set the column to currency is when i get the 5 decimal places added.  This is how it is set.

Userlevel 7

When i set the column to currency is when i get the 5 decimal places added.  This is how it is set.

This is what I’m getting with currency:

Column Alias Type
to_char(date_entered,'MM-WW') MonthWeek Text
sum(&AO.customer_order_api.get_total_base_price(ORDER_No)) Base Price Currency

If I instead just set the base price to Number instead of currency, I get (what I think you are looking for?)

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Is there a place in IFS where you can change currency setting? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

In Tools/Options you have IFS Currency format

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you.  That worked.