Question

Posting Control for ProjectTime transactions (PRJT)

• 10 December 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

My customer has the organization units with the names for example MARKETING, FINANCE, HR instead of having the cost center as org.unit. In overview window “Organization Units” each org.code (MARKETING, FINANCE, HR etc) has a value in the field Cost.center (from Financials).

My question: How to set up the posting control for posting type PRJT and the Control Type: to have the cost.center (from the organization unit) in code part for cost.center (not the org.unit).

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Kicki,

We have done this setting in Accounting Rules/Posting Rules/Posting Control

Best regards

Karro 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Karro @KAAGSE , I have some more questions and things to discuss. I call you.

Best Regards, 

Kicki

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

My customer has the organization units with the names for example MARKETING, FINANCE, HR instead of having the cost center as org.unit. In overview window “Organization Units” each org.code (MARKETING, FINANCE, HR etc) has a value in the field Cost.center (from Financials).

My question: How to set up the posting control for posting type PRJT and the Control Type: to have the cost.center (from the organization unit) in code part for cost.center (not the org.unit).

Hi @KickiIngvarsdotter , how did you resolve this?