Question

Lobby count is working fine , but filter is not working as expected

• 19 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi , 

I have a requirement where the lobby  must show the count when the reminder is due (from purchase order screen )and filter applied in reminder due as ‘ yes ‘ and on clicking the count it must navigate to purchase order confirmation reminders screen where it must show the data where the reminder due is yes . but for me it is showing the count for all the data in the page without recognizing the filter . if I add filter as reminder due is yes inside the navigation , it is not working properly . 

PURCHASE_ORDER_LINE_ALL - View used in datasource

PURCHASE_ORDER_API.Get_Contract(order_no)= Contract
AND Purchase_Order_Line_Api.Get_Ord_Conf_Reminder(order_no , line_no , release_no) = 'Print Order Reminder'  - this is the SQL condition I have given

page/PurchaseOrderConfirmationReminders/List - This is the navigation I have given in element designer for now . if I try adding reminder due = yes inside this navigation it is not working 

Now if I click on this count . it is taking me to the Purchase order confirmation reminder screen . it shows all the data . 

here it must only show the data where the reminder due is yes when we are navigated on clicking the count , but it is showing all the data . 

Please help me resolve this . 

Thank you 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Akshaya S  can you post the steps that you followed.

Basically you need to zoom in.

Badge +4

PURCHASE_ORDER_LINE_ALL - View used in datasource

PURCHASE_ORDER_API.Get_Contract(order_no)= Contract
AND Purchase_Order_Line_Api.Get_Ord_Conf_Reminder(order_no , line_no , release_no) = 'Print Order Reminder'  - this is the SQL condition I have given

page/PurchaseOrderConfirmationReminders/List - This is the navigation I have given in element designer for now . if I try adding reminder due = yes inside this navigation it is not working 

After this I got the count as 13 and on clicking it , it takes me to that particular page where all the data are visible . But I only need data which has reminder due is yes .

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Akshaya,

Not sure for the version you refer in screenshot.

Please check if below highlighted is checked in.

IFS APPS 10+UPD8

Best Regards,

Hari

Badge +4

HI Hari 

yes , it is checked .