Question

disabling Report printed automatically by the sys

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello ,

i have a report that is automatically printed by the system. and I want to disable automatic printing but I don't know where I should go in the set up .

Report name : inventory order report 

Report ID : INV_PART_ORDER_PNT_REP_REP

I think  the report is printed when the Mrp is started by a scheduled task . but im not sure

Report archive : 

Thank you in advance .

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

You can try

1. Scheduled Reports
  2. Report Rules
  3. The actions for PDF_REPORT_CREATED event

Regards,
Chanaka

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello , 

But i need to disable it . and there is no action even enabled to print this report . 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

I don’t know how to disable the pdf being generated, I think it happens automatically when order proposals are created.

However if you want to disable the actual printout you can just connect INV_PART_ORDER_PNT_REP_REP to a dummy printer in Printer Definitions (Application Base Setup > System Setup > Printer Definitions)

BR

Johan

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

the printer available is already  No_printout for inventory order report . But the report still printed automatically 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Make sure INV_PART_ORDER_PNT_REP_REP is not connected to a user in “Report user printer”-tab in Printer Definitions.

And that there is no report rule active for the report.

Have you checked Print Manager for clues?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@JohanLindstrom : There is no user connected  to the report  and there is no report rule active for the report :(  

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Did you ever find a solution for this?  We are trying to do the same thing.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@TosohLBlum  No :(