Question

Business Reporter (BR) Reports Unable to open from IFS Cloud

• 20 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

I have prepared a report in BR and it is working fine from Business reporter itself. After saving and publishing the report i am unable to open it from IFS Cloud. getting the following error:

************** Exception Text **************
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.CannotCreateCustomizationDomainException: This document contains custom code that cannot be loaded because the location is not in your trusted locations list: TB1_REP_4108_20230320-110225.xlsx. If you trust this document you can save and open it from a location on your computer.  For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=99104.

Can any one help me here? Thanks in Advacne. 

Polash 

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Polash,

To open a BR report in BR client, the Excel file must be stored in a location set as trusted location. You can select trusted location from Excel > File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Trusted Locations > Add New Location.

In your web browser you can select the folder to download the BR reports to. I would not recommend to save all downloads from your web browser to a trusted location. I use Google Chrome and in Settings > Downloads I have selected the option that I want to select a folder when I download a file. When I order a BR report, I save it to a trusted location.

Kind regards, Paul Beekmans

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @12Guide_PaulB,

Thank you for you response. It is working fine now i can run BR excel reports from IFS cloud. I wanted to get the report in PDF and i have set this in BR File but in cloud i am getting this error. do you have any idea about the following:

‘’Error when running post execution action. [ Error while downloading the file .null]’’

Thank you.

Polash 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Polash,

I haven't ordered reports in PDF and I don't know the cause for this error.

Online documentation writes: The Convert to PDF when ordering through IFS Applications check box indicates if a IFS Business Reporter ordered via IFS Reporting should open up as PDF. If the Business Reporter Execution Server is used to process the report, then a PDF report will be entered int i the Report Archive.

Do you use BR Execution Server? You can set this in BR System Parameters. And the good news is … in IFS Cloud, you can use the built-in Execution Server! Not sure if this will fix the error though ...

Kind regards, Paul Beekmans

Badge +2

Hi @12Guide_PaulB,

Thank you for you response. It is working fine now i can run BR excel reports from IFS cloud. I wanted to get the report in PDF and i have set this in BR File but in cloud i am getting this error. do you have any idea about the following:

‘’Error when running post execution action. [ Error while downloading the file .null]’’

Thank you.

Polash 

Hi @polash

did you get any resolution for the above mentioned error, we are also facing the same error.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @a_jitendra and @Polash 

With regard to the above-mentioned error that occurs when ordering reports in PDF format. 

An issue was identified in this process and the fix has been delivered from 22R2 SU11, 23R1 SU4 and 23R2 EA IFS Cloud releases.

Kindly ensure you are using the most recent versions. 
You can refer to this link for Business Reporter Product updates.
https://community.ifs.com/ifs-business-reporter-updates-424 

Thank You
Best Regards
Shenali