Solved

How can we see the detail of background job in Aurena?

• 15 November 2019
  • 11 replies

Dear All,

I can see the background jobs screen in Aurena but if I want to see the detail of a job by selecting it, I am not getting that option. Check attached screenshot.

I want to know how can I go to the show details of the job in Aurena. 

Thanks in advance!

BR,

HA

icon

Best answer by Himasha Abeywickrama 18 November 2019, 14:06

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Currently I’m using IEE.  

Dear @Nishantha Anuruddha ,

I can see the background job detail in IEE but wanted to know whether we can check the same in Aurena or not.

Thank you!

BR

HA

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@imharshit003 

as far as I know, it is not yet developed & currently we have basic level of read-only view.

Does any customer has requested such functionality?    

Dear @Nishantha Anuruddha ,

No, It is not requested by any customer. I was working in Aurena and then found that subjected option is not there in Aurena.

Thankyou!

BR

HA

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Yes, it seems like such view is not existing yet. But also you don’t need such as all the columns can be added in overview screen as well. Is there any other reason why you need this or is there any missing information in overview?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @imharshit003,

You can use the IFS System Monitoring tool to view the details of the background jobs and even more.

You can view details on background jobs for both Aurena and IEE.

Hope this helps for the time being!

Himasha

Hi @Himasha Kapugeekiyanage ,

Thanks for your reply!

I am sorry to say but I could not find this system monitoring tool in Aurena. How can I access it Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

BR

HA

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi@Himasha Kapugeekiyanage ,

Thanks for your reply!

I am sorry to say but I could not find this system monitoring tool in Aurena. How can I access it Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

BR

HA

Hi @imharshit003,

You can access the IFS System Monitoring Console by adding /admin to the end of the application URL. For example:

https://abcdefg1234.corpnet.ifsworld.com:48080/admin

and you will see the Monitoring Console 

You can log into the System Monitoring Console with the password for ‘ifs’ user.

Hope this helps for the time being!

Himasha

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hello,

Currently IFS has not implemented an aurena page for detail view of background jobs. :)

But still you could add some more columns to the Background jobs page using table view setting. Nevertheless this view may not provide all the information as it was in the detail view as such, progress info. Yet, you could add sufficient information from the settings.

You can add additional columns from Table View Settings 

In case if you want to check the rest of information, you could check the IEE client or IFS System Monitoring console. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Minoshini Fonseka , How can re-execute BG jobs in Aurena UPD8?

We knew that that in Aurena UPD8 , dont have BG job details page.

so any option , we can re-executed jobs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Adarsh 
In latest Aurena client, you could get the re-execute ability from here..
Did you get that options in UPD8. I did a check in an UPD8 As released environment and it seems like these options aren’t there.
Anyway, give a try to check them in your environment. Otherwise you will have to try out from IEE.