Introduce yourself!

• 15 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello everybody!

I didn’t see any other post like this for the Conference. I thought I’d introduce myself and inspire some of you to do the same. I think this is a good forum to make an introduction and hopefully see some familiar faces in Miami. 

So, who am I? My name is Erik and I work at ROL Group in Sweden as an ERP Coordinator. I have attached a link below to our company website, should you be interested in knowing what we do.

Personally, I’m interested in personal development, going to the gym, watching movies, listening to music and cars!

A fun fact about me is that I love being in Airports!

Link: ROL Group

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All! Nice initiative @Erik ROL !

I’m Samuel Lopes from Brazil and work for PetroReconcavo (IFS Customer) in the oil and gas industry.

​https://petroreconcavo.com.br/en/

I hope see you guys in Miami and drink a coffee ☕😀!

Br. Lopes

Hello everyone,

A great initiative and so I thought I might do the same.

I am the Managing Director of Jurupa - we are a global supplier of permanent staff to end users across the IFS ecosystem and sit proudly on the preferred supplier list.

The conference will be a great opportunity to meet both existing clients and new prospective ones, as well as broadening my understanding of the latest developments and innovations across the board.

I'm particularly looking forward to hearing from the inspirational line up of key speakers.

If anyone wants to drop me a line or to meet up with me at the conference in Miami, you can contact me either via email:- adavies@jurupa.co or ping me via WhatsApp:- 44 7931 415397.

Have a great experience everyone!

Aaron Davies