Solved

Maintenix Reference Guide

• 10 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi

Are there a Maintenix Reference Guide available for download for an IFS customer?

Best Regards

Magnus Fredriksson

icon

Best answer by Asela Munasinghe 10 January 2022, 12:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@MagnusF you may check out the following page that has user guides for different Maintenix versions.

https://community.ifs.com/ifs-maintenix-release-notes-bulletins-271

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Moved to IFS Maintenix section.

Badge +2

I’m looking for info about how to use Consignment store/requests. We dont use this now and may do so in the future in some activities. I find it hard to get the whole picture from the User Guide, are there any other documents that can help me?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Magnus,

There are a few articles on consignment orders within the online help built into the Maintenix product. Click Help in the top right hand corner, and search for ‘Consignment’. These consignment-specific articles are very similar to the resources available in the User Guide. The search does give you some additional insight into how this interacts with inventory ownership, and other elements of the product.

There is no formal overview of the feature, as the feature is a close equivalent to the processes of purchase or exchange orders, with additional rules around financial transactions. The pre-sales organization has a recorded demo of the feature, and the client that was involved in the production of the video has allowed it to be shared privately. I will contact you via e-mail to share the link.