Question

How to view payslip in Aurena

• 24 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi , I am not able to view or download payslip in aurena.

Whether Payroll Preview can be setup as payslip

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi ,

Could you please let if any specific roles to be provided in permission set.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @EnvManasM ,

Please check whether you can view the payslip in the following path “Payroll>Self Service>My Payslips”

If you still can’t view at the above given page. Please setup the required permissions.

Best Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I’m unable to help with this any further than I have. As I suggested previously, please contact your HR support. You can also contact your manager, who can look in to it if you are unable to contact HR support.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Could you have any document or detail to add the payslip in the lobby through add / remove the elements.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

If you are able to add / remove the elements, then you may be able to add what you are missing. Again, I cannot. If you are not able to add the elements you are looking for, you will have to contact HR support. They are very helpful.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Yes, I am able to view and add element. Any setup needs to be done in that.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I’m sorry, I see the following when I go to the path you are at:

Are you able to view / edit your elements? in the upper right corner, there’s a link. Unfortunately, I can’t edit mine, mine came this way. 

If you can’t see them, I would direct you to your HR department to ask what may be going on. You can open a request at this site: Home - HR Service Portal (service-now.com)

Sorry I wasn’t able to be any further help.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

I am not able to view the My Payslip option for the defined path.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

From the main page: Welcome - IFS Applications

Go to Human Capital Management > My Self-Service > My Personal and Organization Info 

On the right of the screen, you will see a section called My Payslips.

You should see your payslips in .pdf file. Click any that you wish to view / print. 

This will open up Document Details - Click “View Document”, which will then open the ability to view or download (Save As) the file.

Hope this helps.