Solved

Compensation Page Does Not Load - Data mapping error due to type mismatch

• 16 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

I have an issue in IFS CLOUD 22R2. 

In Human Capital Management/HCM Services/Employee Management/Employee File, when we select the Compensation we get a Server Error. When we checked the detail below error was displayed:

Url:<customer_utl>/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/PersonnelFileCompensationHandling.svc/CompanyPersonSet(CompanyId='XXX',EmpNo='XXX')/EmpSalaryInfoSet?$filter=(ValidTo%20ge%202022-09-14%20and%20ValidFrom%20le%202022-09-14)&$orderby=ValidFrom%20desc&$select=PayrollVendor,PropertyCodeWageClass,PropertyCodeWageCodes,CompanyId,Objgrants,EmpNo,ValidTo,AmountperPayPeriod,Amount,SalaryPeriod,FullTimeAmount,CurrencyCode,PayFrequency,ValidFrom,WageClass,WageCode,BasicSalary,PayType,PayTypePeriod,PlannedAmount,TransferToPayroll,NoWageClassLovValidations,LastUpdated,Notes,Objstate,PayrollVendorExist,SalaryReasonId,Cf_Planned_Pct_Of_Base,Cf_Base_To_Commission_Ratio,luname,keyref&$expand=CurrencyCodeRef($select=Description,luname,keyref),PayTypeRef($select=PayTypeDescription,luname,keyref),SalaryWageClassRef($select=WageClassName,luname,keyref),SalaryWageCodeRef($select=WageName,PerResWageGrp,WageType,luname,keyref),ReasonForChangeRef($select=SalaryChangeReason,luname,keyref)&$skip=0&$top=25

Date = 2022-09-14T08:58:34.748Z
        Request Id = b924df24-6784-42e0-af6d-4979a4538752
        Client version = 22.1.5.20220804125354.0

As a workaround we tried to clear the cache, then it was working. However next day the error was recreated. 

Could anyone can provide a solution for this issue? 

Regards,

Shangavi.

icon

Best answer by Sachini Epa 21 September 2022, 11:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi Shanghavi,

I have come across a similar scenario and sometimes this issue occurs due to incompatible values in the underlying table.

You can check the table from which the data is fetched for this page and that might contain incompatible values as such which will lead to this error.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Sachini

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Sachini Epa,

I thought the same but the records seems to be fine. When we refresh the cache and meta-cache the issue gets resolves. And this is for all the end users and for all the employees in the employee file. 

Any other reasons to solve the issue?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Shangavi

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

HI @Sachini Epa ,

It was noted that Transfer_to_payroll value in database was ‘False’ which actually should be ‘FALSE’. 

When we sort this, we were able to fix it. 

Regards,

Shangavi

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

HI @Shangavi Subendrarajah,
Thanks for posting the answer too, would you be able to create a KBA on this and comment it here or under our Master Article so I will include it in: 

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi ,

Kindly see the below KBA article, however this needs to be reviewed. 

KB0042691

Regards,

Shangavi