Solved

Why is Print Order Confirmation menu option greyed out?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Why is Print Order Confirmation menu option greyed out? We have thousands of customers in setup in IFS but we have one customer that we can’t print order confirmations for any of their orders. The option is greyed out. What can cause this? How do we enable ‘Print Order Confirmation’? 

Thank you,

We use APPS10 UPD11

icon

Best answer by arebbeadle 27 May 2022, 14:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Callum,

It is working now, like you suggested, I unselected the ‘Print Order Confirmation’ on the customer saving the record and then reselected it / save the record and create a customer order again? 

This customer record was created 20 years ago and 4 upgrades since.

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I’ve had another look through the code and can’t spot any other checks on this field

Are you able to select the ‘Order Confirmation’ checkbox on the ‘Document Information’ tab of the Customer Order?

The only other thing I can think of would be a language/translation problem for that Customer. - Is the customer language different to other customers?

Another silly question, but have you tried unselecting the ‘Print Order Confirmation’ on the customer saving the record and then reselect it / save the record and create a customer order again?

Callum

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Thank you for responding,

I have created multiple orders from scratch for this customer using different Order types, different part numbers, different address Ids and with different credit block settings but the ‘Print Order Confirmation’ option is still greyed out and not available to select. Something else must be needed?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are you duplicating existing orders?

Try creating a brand new order from scratch for that customer and see if the option to Print is then available

Callum