Solved

Where was the Application Quality Standards (AQS) moved to?

• 22 October 2020
  • 45 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi!

I used to access AQS using the url https://open.ifsworld.com/wiki/Wiki%20Pages/AQS%20Overview%20and%20Content.aspx but since the portal went offline I no longer have access to it.

I suppose the new location for that information is somewhere here in IFS Community but I can`t find it anywhere.

Anyone knows where it was moved to and how I can find it?

PS: in case that wiki was split in many documents, I`m specially interested in the development topics (coding, naming and commenting standards, stuff like that). I already checked F1Docs and I couldn`t find that info out there except for some IEE topics that does not contain the same content that was available in AQS.

icon

Best answer by Heidi Gillard 22 July 2022, 12:53

View original

45 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @porjeffes,

As per you information you have reviewed F1Docs but just to ensure have you also referred here : Development Standards for Application Forms which does contain the ones you mention. 

• Coding Standards
  • Naming Standards
  • Commenting Standards
  • Layout Standards
  • Interaction Standards
  • Translation Standards

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @porjeffes,

As per you information you have reviewed F1Docs but just to ensure have you also referred here : Development Standards for Application Forms which does contain the ones you mention. 

• Coding Standards
  • Naming Standards
  • Commenting Standards
  • Layout Standards
  • Interaction Standards
  • Translation Standards

Hi @Yasas_AK !

Thanks for your answer. 

Yes, I checked these sections before and although they contain useful information that`s not exactly what I was looking for.

For instance, this is just for APF while the document that was in AQS mentioned both APF and Base Server Development. Also the ones in F1Docs does not mention the  standards for Customization Naming (the “C” prefix) while the AQS one did. Also the commenting standards to track the change - on top of the file (date + username + description) and the comments on the lines that were changed ( +, +/-, - ) - are not mentioned in F1Docs.

Maybe F1Docs could be updated with the info that is missing… that would be perfect.

Regards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Bob Corrigan,

I was wondering if you are aware and could help us out on following request. Thanks in advance !

I used to access AQS using the url https://open.ifsworld.com/wiki/Wiki%20Pages/AQS%20Overview%20and%20Content.aspx but since the portal went offline I no longer have access to it.

I suppose the new location for that information is somewhere here in IFS Community but I can`t find it anywhere.

Anyone knows where it was moved to and how I can find it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

openIFS is gone and replaced by MyIFS or IFS Community. 

For employees you can access at: https://ifs.sharepoint.com/sites/Consulting/SitePages/AQS-Overview-&-Content(1).aspx

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

For employees you can access at: https://ifs.sharepoint.com/sites/Consulting/SitePages/AQS-Overview-&-Content(1).aspx

Thank you so much Bob!

Any chance of sharing this content on the IFS Community to make it available to partners as well? Or let us access it in any other way?

Regards!

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Keep in mind @Bob Corrigan that sharepoint documents are not accessible for IFS Partners.

BS

Piotr

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you so much Bob!

Any chance of sharing this content on the IFS Community to make it available to partners as well? Or let us access it in any other way?

Regards!

Yes exactly looking for the same thing for few months now, IFS should make AQS as part of docs.ifs.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @knepiosko @Envdebjyb,
Could you please check if you can access here: IFS3.1 Development Services (ifsworld.com)

If any issues kindly post the error you get.

Best Regards,
Yasas 

Badge +1

Hi,

I have checked the link, but since we do not have Scopetool we are not able to open the link.

Is there another way to find the AQS Documents?

Best Regards,

Kenan

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @knepiosko @Envdebjyb,
Could you please check if you can access here: IFS3.1 Development Services (ifsworld.com)

If any issues kindly post the error you get.

Best Regards,
Yasas 

Hi Yasas,

I tried to access the link but It asks a scopetool authorization that as far as I know I don’t have.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @porjeffes / @KenanB 
Could you please try this site here and let me know if you get any error screen (kindly post it here if possible) or if you can access.
Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @porjeffes / @KenanB 
Could you please try this site here and let me know if you get any error screen (kindly post it here if possible) or if you can access.
Best Regards,
Yasas

Hi Yasas,

I got another error now:

Regards,

Badge +1

Hi @porjeffes / @KenanB 
Best Regards,
Yasas

Hi Yasas,

I got another error now:

Regards,

I also tested, it does not function.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @porjeffes @KenanB,

Thank you very much for the verified update. We are checking this internally further on how to provide access and will update more information via this thread.
FYI @MartinB @Heidi Gillard @Imal Thiunuwan 

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Any further update on this.

Regards

Pankaj

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @porjeffes @KenanB,

Thank you very much for the verified update. We are checking this internally further on how to provide access and will update more information via this thread.
FYI @MartinB @Heidi Gillard @Imal Thiunuwan 

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas 

Hello @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi , Any update on the same?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi All,
Refer to following thread for recent updates on this.

Awaiting for an update from @Heidi Gillard  via the same.
Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Still trying to get this to work - apologies this is taking so long - I am chasing again

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

All,

Thank you for your patience.

AQS is now available to all Partners at the following link :-

AQS Overview & Content (sharepoint.com)

Please let me know if you any issues accessing this link.

Cheers,

Heidi

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@Heidi Gillard,
Thank you for working on this but I receive this, is it same for all? Does everyone have to wait for approval to visit this link (which I don’t think that was planned)?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello,

dont have access for the same

Regards

Pankaj

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Something is not working properly if I have to give people access like this - trying to get an urgent resolution as I am the one getting all the mails 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hoping this is fixed now - can some friendly IFS’ers and Partners give it another go and let me know 

Thanks for your patience

Heidi

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hoping this is fixed now - can some friendly IFS’ers and Partners give it another go and let me know 

Thanks for your patience

Heidi

Hi, Heidi…

I had a look at the link and I get Access Denied.

Best Regards,

$Øyvind

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

thanks for that info - need to let CoS know as this should now work for all :-(