• 2 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Superhero (Partner)
  • 663 replies

Hi All,

We can use SQL expressions in IFS EE advanced option

Seems this type of search expression is invalid in Aurena and it doesn’t like the SQL part. Is there a way to use SQL expressions in Aurena queries?

icon

Best answer by Xavier Fernando 4 June 2021, 13:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Bump…  This is a big deal for us as well, would love to be able to use more advanced SQL expressions in Aurena searches.

Thanks,

JoeK

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Dear @dsj  and @sutekh137 

I believe SQL search is not possible on the current version and something for future development

Please refer below documentation for the more details about Aurena search.
http://techblogs/uxx/?cat=56

Hope this helps

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Dear @dsj  and @sutekh137 

I believe SQL search is not possible on the current version and something for future development

Please refer below documentation for the more details about Aurena search.
http://techblogs/uxx/?cat=56

Hope this helps

Xavier, thanks for the response. However, the link you refer to did not come up with anything for me, just “This site cannot be reached”.

Thanks,

JoeK

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @sutekh137  and @dsj  i added web page as a zip file. 

Please note attachment is more details about Aurena search and requested functionality is not available at the moment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @sutekh137  and @dsj  i added web page as a zip file. 

Please note attachment is more details about Aurena search and requested functionality is not available at the moment. 

Hi @Xavier Fernando ,

Seems the images in the file are not included. Can you please reupload or perhaps convert page to pdf and upload?

Thanks a lot!

Damith

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @sutekh137  and @dsj  i added web page as a zip file. 

Hi @Xavier Fernando ,

Seems the images in the file are not included. Can you please reupload or perhaps convert page to pdf and upload?

Thanks a lot!

Damith

Hope this works.