Unable to create PO from Purchase requisition | IFS Community
Question

Unable to create PO from Purchase requisition

• 14 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Everyone, 

There is a issue I was facing as a purchase requisition is created and currently in Released state also the Order quotation are in approved state. While creating a Purchase Order it gives me an error that states - You can’t do such things.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks !!

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura, When the order quotation line is in approved state, then how can we change the Wanted delivery date !

Cause I tried revoking approval for order quotation line but the field for order quotation line is still disabled.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@an_2786 

Are you creating the Purchase Requisition to the same site or company you have access?

It could be like @Vimukthi Mahakumbura mentioned in his post a possible custom event or security access to a Site. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura , for all other purchase requisition user is able to create PO but for one particular purchase requisition it is giving this error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @an_2786, Please check whether there are any Custom Events placed related to this flow. This error cant be a standard IFS error, but a Custom Event or a Customisation.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Please find below the error message 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Can you post a screenshot? Does it really say, “You can’t do such things” in a popup? If so, I will search the code for that string! We are just getting started with Purchase Orders and Requisitions (APPS10), so this is of interest to me…

In any case, I think more details (screenshots, for example) would help immensely.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman