Question

Unable to create PO from Purchase requisition

• 14 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Everyone, 

There is a issue I was facing as a purchase requisition is created and currently in Released state also the Order quotation are in approved state. While creating a Purchase Order it gives me an error that states - You can’t do such things.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks !!

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Can you post a screenshot? Does it really say, “You can’t do such things” in a popup? If so, I will search the code for that string! We are just getting started with Purchase Orders and Requisitions (APPS10), so this is of interest to me…

In any case, I think more details (screenshots, for example) would help immensely.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Please find below the error message 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @an_2786, Please check whether there are any Custom Events placed related to this flow. This error cant be a standard IFS error, but a Custom Event or a Customisation.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura , for all other purchase requisition user is able to create PO but for one particular purchase requisition it is giving this error.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@an_2786 

Are you creating the Purchase Requisition to the same site or company you have access?

It could be like @Vimukthi Mahakumbura mentioned in his post a possible custom event or security access to a Site. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Vimukthi Mahakumbura, When the order quotation line is in approved state, then how can we change the Wanted delivery date !

Cause I tried revoking approval for order quotation line but the field for order quotation line is still disabled.

Badge +2

Hi Everyone, 

There is a issue I was facing as a purchase requisition is created and currently in Released state also the Order quotation are in approved state. While creating a Purchase Order it gives me an error that states - You can’t do such things.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks !!

Purchase Requisition create with Release status due to below check boxes in the Site.

Best Regards,

Thilina

Badge +1

Why i can't approve this order quotation.