Question

Replacing photo on login page

• 20 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

We are upgrading to IFS10 update 7 and are using IEE (not Aurena).  We would like to replace the login page stock photo on the left with our logo so it looks more personalized for our company.  However, I’ve tried a couple of different size JPEG images and asked our DBA to replace the photo in our test environment and it appears really huge and  distorted and won’t display fully on the left hand side.  The smaller image at the top looks fine.

Has anyone else attempted this?  If so, what size and type of image file did you use? 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7

We are upgrading to IFS10 update 7 and are using IEE (not Aurena).  We would like to replace the login page stock photo on the left with our logo so it looks more personalized for our company.  However, I’ve tried a couple of different size JPEG images and asked our DBA to replace the photo in our test environment and it appears really huge and  distorted and won’t display fully on the left hand side.  The smaller image at the top looks fine.

Has anyone else attempted this?  If so, what size and type of image file did you use? 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Not sure how you are changing the images, but have a look at Branding Options in your technical documentation and see if that makes a difference. 

https://SERVER_URL:PORT/ifsdoc/f1doc/foundation1/040_administration/210_security/015_authentication/040_configure_DBIDP/default.htm

Looks like they are 200x100px when I look in \ifs\APPS10\ifs_home\instance\APPS10\www-root\Images, but I may be looking in the wrong spot.

Badge +4

Is it possible to have the images stored locally and use the file path as the URL rather than referencing a website URL?