Solved

Post SSL Certificate Installation Error

• 16 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Dear Members, I am facing error when imported new SSL certificate in one of my IFS environment. My other environments with old SSL certificates are still working. Anyone has come across with such issue please let me know. 

I tried MWS restart also restarted the Application server but still the same error. 

Certificates are imported without any error and shows the validity as per issuance (until Feb 2023)

IFS apps version in use Apps 10

Thanks in advance. 

--- Error Begins

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

--- Error Ends

icon

Best answer by Srikanth 17 January 2022, 09:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Did you import the SSL using Certificate Manager on the local (Application/MW) Server, prior to deploying it in IFS Application → Instance Reconfiguration screen?

Has anything else change with respect to the instance configuration?

Badge +1

Thanks Srikanth for the response. As per the IFS guideline i simply follow the instructions only for single environment. Reference to your questions. I have imported the SSL certificate first on the server and than imported in the IFS environment using the Instance configuration. But quite unfortunately, this issue come first time in three years of IFS usage. Only change previously I was using Digicert and this year I have taken Global sign SSL certificate. That should not be the problem as per supplier. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @jeetsarika,

Could you please let me know that were there any warnings popped up while importing the SSL certificate? Moreover, what proxy configuration did you select while the instance configuration?

Cheers!

Badge +1

@Jeewaka Padmapriya  There were no warning while importing the certificate. I am not sure about the proxy instance as are asking. We have no proxy setting over our network. Just to inform you that other instances are working fine as per old certificate. I think it is something unusual which i have not come across over these years or usage.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Thanks Srikanth for the response. As per the IFS guideline i simply follow the instructions only for single environment. Reference to your questions. I have imported the SSL certificate first on the server and than imported in the IFS environment using the Instance configuration. But quite unfortunately, this issue come first time in three years of IFS usage. Only change previously I was using Digicert and this year I have taken Global sign SSL certificate. That should not be the problem as per supplier. 

Are the Root CA and Intermediate CA’s for the new Provider installed on the server or available on the domain?

Badge +1

@Srikanth Yes they are in place. 

Badge +1

Hi @jeetsarika ,

did you solve it?

I have exactly the same issue with the SSL certificate