Solved

PDF_REPORT_CREATED event PDF_PARAMETER1 getting null values for invoice report

• 23 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi ,

I have created an envent action to send email for customer invoices.

This event action was created for PDF_REPORT_CREATED event.

However , PDF_PARAMETER1 for the event action is getting null values which I’m supposed to get email ID by default.
Where should I setup email address in order to fetch value for PDF_PARAMETER1 for invoice report?

Im getting below error message in application messages

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 24 June 2022, 19:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @techifs,

1. In the “Customer” window, navigate to “Address” tab and then navigate to “General Address Info” tab. Under “Comm Method”, add an email type communication method. 
  2. Again in the “Customer” window, navigate to “Address” tab and then navigate to “Order Address Info” tab.  Set the comm method you added earlier as the Customer Contact. 
  3. Now in “Customer Order” screen, this will appear in the customer order in “Reference” and “Reference Name” fields.
  4. Then it will also appear in “Customer Invoice” screen in “Cust Reference” field. Now this should be taken as PDF Parameter 1.

Hope this helps!

@Charith Epitawatta 

it is great. How can I attach the order confirmation as pdf?

Thankt you

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Link,

Have you tried specifying attachments as shown below in the event action?

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Link,

Have you tried specifying attachments as shown below in the event action?

Hope this helps!

Hi @Charith Epitawatta 

very nice. Thank you a lot. It works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @techifs,

1. In the “Customer” window, navigate to “Address” tab and then navigate to “General Address Info” tab. Under “Comm Method”, add an email type communication method. 
  2. Again in the “Customer” window, navigate to “Address” tab and then navigate to “Order Address Info” tab.  Set the comm method you added earlier as the Customer Contact. 
  3. Now in “Customer Order” screen, this will appear in the customer order in “Reference” and “Reference Name” fields.
  4. Then it will also appear in “Customer Invoice” screen in “Cust Reference” field. Now this should be taken as PDF Parameter 1.

Hope this helps!