Solved

Payment Term in Customer Agreement

• 23 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi everybody,

We created a custom field within the Customer Agreement window, to reference all payment terms.

However, when we list the payment terms, all payment terms from all companies appear.

Is there a way to only reference payment terms of the company selected, like in the Customer → Invoice tab?

Thanks in advance,

Mendes

Our Custom field reference within Customer Agreement Header, which doesn’t filter by Company
System information for field PAY_TERM_ID within the Customer window, which filters by Company

icon

Best answer by Tracy Norwillo 4 March 2022, 16:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @carlosfmendes,

Are you referring to an IFS Application 10 scenario?

I couldn’t locate a reference relationship in LU CustomerAgreement, towards LU PaymentTerm.
If possible can you please send a screenshot of the relationship (shown in the tree structure; when creating the custom field)?

Thanks!
Bhagya

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Bhagya Wickramasinghe ,

I used a reference to create the Payment Term custom field (images below).
The problem is, that this way I can’t filter payment terms by the company of the customer agreement, it shows all payment terms of all companies, and I would like to avoid this to prevent errors.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@carlosfmendes 

I think what you’re looking for is described here:

You’d use :i_hWndFrame.frmCustomerAgreement.dfCompany in your Saved Search.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Tracy Norwillo , I clicked the Best answer instead of Like.

Tried the solution, however the “Use Saved Search” is greyed out.
Any reason why?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@carlosfmendes 

In your Payment Term (Com - PayTerm) window, to the right of the Saved Searches: can you see the Saved Search you created?  In your screen-shot it’s currently showing “[Previous Search]”

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@carlosfmendes

In your Payment Term (Com - PayTerm) window, to the right of the Saved Searches: can you see the Saved Search you created?  In your screen-shot it’s currently showing “[Previous Search]”

Ah yes... I wasn’t thinking that I had to create a saved search myself, for it to appear in the properties window.
Created it, changed the where clause and its working like a charm, fantastic!

Thanks for the help!
Have a nice weekend! :slight_smile: