Solved

Lobbies in Aurena

• 11 October 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Does anyone know how to publish changes to a lobby in Aurena? I've made some changes to one and they are active in EE, but not on Aurena.

Also wonder how to change a Lobby in Aurena. We want to make a local copy of My Self Service and do some changes to this.

Bjarte
icon

Best answer by SORSITEL 14 October 2019, 08:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15
@SORBJAHAU Right now you can't change the Navigator using configuration. (We are looking into giving this support in the future)

What you can do at the moment is to do a modification of your code as mentioned by @SORSITEL
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
You need to use EE to change lobbies in Aurena. The lobby designing part is still the same so you can copy lobbies and create new ones as before. You should then be able to see it in the Lobby Overview page in Aurena. You can also add a link to the new lobby from another lobby.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Thanks for the info, but it is possible to change the navigator item My Self-Service to point to my copy of the Lobby? Or do we need Developer Studio to do this?

For all i know, you need Developer Studio for this. There is a possibility to customize projections from Aurena itself, but I don't know of a way to customize client metadata.

In PersonNavigator.client there is this entry:

code:
entry AdministerEmpActivitiesMenu parent PersonNavigator.HumanResourcesRoot at index 100 {
label = "My Self-Service";
lobby "62a70d04-1164-466b-8fa5-a1d834bdecc0";
}

Override this and change the lobby GUID to point to your new lobby.

Sindre
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
I found the answer to my first questions myself. The changes done from EE is effected immediately on both EE and Aurena, it was I that did something wrong.

Question two is still unsolved.
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Thanks for the info, but it is possible to change the navigator item My Self-Service to point to my copy of the Lobby? Or do we need Developer Studio to do this?