Question

IFS10 UPD6

• 21 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I see that UPD6 is out now. Anyone running this and can recommend going forward installing it? We are on UPD5 now. 

https://open.ifsworld.com/mediashare/mediapage.aspx?entityId=12137

Heard something of some bugs and unstable things in UPD6. This was due to some design change, I heard. Anyone knows more about this?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi,

If you are using or going to use Aurena across all your functional areas Update 6 would be a must since it has RTM release of Aurena client. Apart of all new bits and pieces it has a lot of improvements to Aurena framework as well as support for Oracle 19c (with small limitations listed on Certification Page:  Thumbnail generation is not supported by Oracle 19c and Oracle 19C App10: Archived images are not loaded properly when archived in HTTPS Azure storage).

We have currently merged Update 6 to 7 customers in the UK one of which is currently Live on Update 5. In terms of problems I have not heard about anything  specific relating to stability.

If you could find more details about stability problems I could find out more about them.

Thanks Pawel

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We are on Upd3 and wait until Upd7 will be released and the info I have got from IFS is that it should be released in December.