Solved

I'm seeing the copy rows functionality in Aurena but not the paste after I copy

• 12 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I see the copy rows functionality in three different databases, but when I copy I don’t see the paste to be able to use it.  I thought maybe it was a projection not set but I don’t see that in all three db’s.  Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by JerryB 13 January 2022, 12:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

We have also same need, any news regarding solution for this? 

Badge +1

Hi, 

We have the same need. Any solution or work around to copy / paste between databases?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@JerryB We’re seeing this issue now. This is marked solved, but I don’t see a solution. How did you end up adding rows?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Jerry,

This seems to be a core bug since this is working fine in Design objects window.  Similar issue has already reported under solution 295185 recently. However, you can achieve the same functionality using the duplicate button by selecting the required row.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi

You cannot achieve the same result using duplicate.  If I want to copy an equipment object structure of a dozen equipment objects then change the first two characters from R1 to R2 through the pasted lines which takes about two minutes I can't do that without taking fifteen or twenty minutes and pulling my hair out.  (Btw, we need find and replace back to get this running right again).  If I want to take a structure and copy it from the test to the prod database I can’t do that anymore. This loss of core functionality makes consulting really difficult.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Jerry,

This seems to be a core bug since this is working fine in Design objects window.  Similar issue has already reported under solution 295185 recently. However, you can achieve the same functionality using the duplicate button by selecting the required row.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi