Solved

How to use GET_PART_CATALOG service from postman on IFS10 ?

• 24 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

We wanted to integration with a web app to get some wishes data from IFS10 App. we don^t know how to build link to access the data. 

icon

Best answer by Manoj Ruwanhewa 28 September 2021, 00:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +15

Hi @alpamuk ,

I have compiled a document with steps with screenshots for you.

Please follow the steps in the attachment and its very simple. Get back if anything unclear.

Best Regards

Manoj

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

We wanted to integration with a web app to get some wishes data from IFS10 App. we don^t know how to build link to access the data. 

alpamuk,

What are you referring to, specifically, when you say you wish to access Part Catalog data? If you turn on compatibility for PartHandling.svc, you can use the API Explorer to see examples of accessing part information via a URL such as this:

https://<server>:<port>/int/ifsapplications/projection/v1/PartHandling.svc/PartCatalogSet(PartNo='<part_no>')

Is that the sort of thing you are looking for? I was just struggling with this very issue over on another thread:

Once I got the service turned on properly it was pretty simple to access data via Basic authentication. data comes back as JSON that most any integration layer should be able to parse/consume.

Good luck!

Joe Kaufman