Solved

How to get IFS Connect logs in Cloud Build Place

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Superhero (Partner)
  • 663 replies

Hi All,

We are getting an IndexOutOfBoundsException while using REST event action with client credentials in IFS cloud and would like to check the logs to see more details.

How can we get the ifsconnect and j2ee logs in cloud build place?

Cheers!

Damith

icon

Best answer by Sajith D 4 May 2022, 08:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Bumping the question since this is becoming a pain point.

to elaborate more, in technical documentation under connect troubleshooting, it has describes how to increase the log level, my question is where these logs are stored and how to get the them in cloud build place (and in use place)

IFS Connect Troubleshooting - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud 

@Yasas Kasthuriarachchi can you try to find some information please.

Cheers!

Damith

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Definitely something that needs to be looked at from the Cloud Build Place usability point of view. So far the only decent answer that i;ve seen related to this is to use the Azure CLI and Lens tool to get connected to AKS but i’m not too sure that other than admin account in the CBP will have the rights to use this method. 

it would be nice if there is a way that elastic logs can be pulled in to the normal log location so that the technicians can get to them easily. 

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Definitely something that needs to be looked at from the Cloud Build Place usability point of view. So far the only decent answer that i;ve seen related to this is to use the Azure CLI and Lens tool to get connected to AKS but i’m not too sure that other than admin account in the CBP will have the rights to use this method. 

it would be nice if there is a way that elastic logs can be pulled in to the normal log location so that the technicians can get to them easily. 

Cheers

Thanks @Sajith D  for your thoughts on this. I hope this gets some attention.

Cheers!

Damith