Question

From which table do you get the element name or element content  of the page information of the debug console?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

From which table do you get the element name or element content  of the page information of the debug console?
Which table should the element information connected to the page refer to?

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@NECMIOH 

Are you asking how to figure out where Lobby Elements are getting their data?  If so, you would look at the Data Source used to build the Element.  The Data Source is usually pointed to an IFS view which is built upon an IFS table.  

If this isn’t what you’re asking, will you please add some more details to your question?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Where do you get this information? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

In the example you posted, INVENTORY_PART is the Oracle read-only view, which is based on the Oracle table INVENTORY_PART_TAB.

So your lobby element is using the INVENTORY_PART view to get it’s data. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Where do you get this information? 

Here You have:

select * from dictionary_sys_tab
where lu_name = 'InventoryPart';

select * from dictionary_sys_package_tab

select * from dictionary_sys_view_tab

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@NECMIOH 

If you’re asking about the tables that connect the Pages to the Elements and the Elements to the Data Sources, you’d need to parse through the XML in these three views: 

composite_page

composite_page_element

composite_page_data_source

This thread should get you started:

Another customer has an “ask me anything” thread that may help.  Perhaps he has already written a script?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

If you are creating Page info by parsing xml using the following, is the logic for that included in Build_Home?

Composite_page

Composite_page_element

Composite_page_data_source

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@NECMIOH 

Sorry, I thought you were asking about Lobbies and so I answered based on that.  I missed the line of navigation showing in your Support Console.  I figure out that you’re looking at the Find Part by Characteristics window in Aurena and are inquiring about that.  In this case, @knepiosko answer is correct.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I want to know is the element information.
Elements are groups or lists within a page.
The page information in the debug console shows information about the groups, selectors, and lists in the page.
There is also tab information.
Do you have a table with this information?
Or I want to know the method to get.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@NECMIOH 

I think what you’re seeing in the debug console is parsed metadata from the projections. 

I found some of the projection views and see some of what you’re seeing in the debug console matches.  However, it’s not really user friendly.  Take a look and see if this gets you to wherever it is you’re going.  Two queries are pasted below, however there are more md_projection views to comb through.

select projection_name
,    entityset_name
,    entity_name
from md_projection_entityset
where projection_name = 'FindPartByCharacteristics'

select projection_name
,    entity_name 
,    seq
,    attribute_name 
,    dictionary_sys.get_base_table_name(entity_name) base_table
from md_projection_entity_attribute 
where projection_name = 'FindPartByCharacteristics'